As a real estate virtual assistant, utilizing free online marketing tools can take you a long way. Though it takes some time to acquire the necessary skills to master the tools, it’s still worth your effort. These online tools become your partners when you work on your client’s important tasks.
My experience in these tools made me realize that it is never too late for a VA to learn new softwares and applications. What matters most is how determined you are to meet your client’s expectations.
Here are some tools I’ve utilized to support my client’s business:
1. MailChimp allows us to send personalized marketing campaigns that help us reach out our target audience. So far, I find it helpful to use their free available templates that I can personalize using my client’s business logo, desired content and other necessary information for the campaign.
MailChimp has also made it easy for us to track our performance. We can easily see who unsubscribe from our list and the number of people who have opened and clicked our campaign. We can as well monitor the type of email bounces that we get due to the recipient’s email server rejecting our email. So, MailChimp takes care of re-sending it in 3 days. If it is still unsuccessful in that 3-day period, it removes it from our list so we can avoid resending another campaign.
What I like most about this tool is that, we do not have to worry about sending another campaign to people who have already unsubscribed from our list. The least we might want to happen is annoy them and find our campaign a spam.
Using this tool might be overwhelming at first, but as you keep on discovering its functions, you realize that it is indeed user-friendly. It helps you start-up your email marketing strategy. From easily importing your subscriber’s list through .csv or.txt files to creating personalized campaign and upto tracking reports are all made easy. Build your email campaign now and get results.
2. Hootsuite is a tool for social media publishing. I can easily manage my client’s blog posts by scheduling them for posting hours, days or weeks later. This keeps my client’s business online at his chosen time. What I only need to do is create a snippet or a brief description giving the readers an idea on what the content is about.
3. Google Drive makes it easier for everyone to access spreadsheet, word document, even slide presentation, forms for survey and a to-do list spreadsheet. Think about me and my client collaborating on the same document minus the hassle of bouncing in between emails. It is actually a safe place to store our files, and it automatically saves whatever changes we make. Plus, it is accessible in any smartphone, tablet or computer.
This is much helpful on my end when I have to record my progress on my assignments and my client can check it anytime. It also shows the progress of our work through its revision history option. The same goes when I’m doing a research. I can document the information on a google document and keep it updated as I continuously add more information.
4. Dropbox is another safe, secure and easy place to store documents without the need of face-to-face meeting with my client. It can simply take our documents anywhere. This is especially helpful when my client needs to send me several photos to edit. Dropbox allows a maximum of 2Gb, pretty spacey for any savvy client.
When my client and I share the same folder, any revision done in a document is automatically synced in our computer or in our devices. So, Dropbox becomes accessible anywhere even if we’re offline.
5. Skype has been very helpful because my client can call me anytime during my shift without worrying about the cost. It has easy screen-sharing when a task needs to be demonstrated to make sure everybody is on the same page. Skype also features video call for 2 people or more, voice calls, instant messaging, screen sharing, and as well as file sharing.
This tool is convenient on my client’s end because he can still call me with my Skype number using his mobile or phone. A call from a phone to Skype is still similar to Skype to Skype call. To get a Skype number, you can use your preferred number for a month, 3 months or the whole year.
To maximize the free online marketing tools that can help your client’s business depends on your willingness to learn the how-to-work-on-it. What I have talked about is only a few of their uses. Discover how they help you out more as a real estate virtual assistant.
Latest posts by Juvy Ann Magbanua (see all)
- Top 5 Free Online Marketing Tools for a Real Estate Virtual Assistant - November 16, 2015
- 5 Ways to Work Well with Your Real Estate Virtual Assistants - August 24, 2015
- Benefits of Hiring Real Estate Virtual Assistants from the Philippines - July 30, 2015